ENJOY AND SAVE MONEY!
Factor this into the value that one of our ski-in, ski-out Chalets give you and you will never want to stay anywhere else again. It’s true, by the time you factor in how much a hotel room costs and the number of people that need a room it’s pretty even. Now factor in the cost of going out to eat, buying drinks, and the hassles of loading and unloading the car and driving to and from your hotel everyday and you are money ahead. This does not even factor in the experience. Non skiers enjoy this as much as the skiers (maybe even more).
No more sitting in the lodge all day waiting for groups to be done so you can leave. You can relax in luxury while you cozy up to a fire and read a book, watch TV on one of the cabins’ big screens, unwind in your own private hot tub, or get lunch ready for the group while you watch all of the action out of one of our big windows. Group bookings can check out their equipment, get fitted, and get their passes the night before. This allows you to concentrate on what you came here for…you can get up the next morning and start having fun, while everyone else is burning daylight still trying on equipment. The experience and value are endless!
Not only is this a huge convenience and a hassle free time saver, it is easy on the wallet too.
Contact Susan today for more details
*Terry Peak Chalets are a privately owned and operated vacation rental company and we are not part of the Terry Peak Ski Resort. Terry Peak Chalets is working directly with Terry Peak Ski Resort in an effort to improve you, our customers, overall experience by saving you both time and money. Restrictions may apply during holidays and other dates so please contact us for more information.
TERRY PEAK SKI RATES
Thank you for your interest in bringing a party of skiers and snowboarders to Terry Peak in the beautiful Black Hills! We look forward to helping you arrange for a great day on the slopes. We will assist in any way to ensure that your day of skiing or snowboarding is as fun and worry-free as possible. Click here for season passes.
When making plans for your group, please consider:
- Your first contact with group sales coordinator must be at least two weeks in advance to prepare your day and is necessary to ensure group rates.
- Lessons can be fun & educational. Terry Peak ski resort employs qualified instructors to help you learn how to ski or improve your skills. Advanced notice is required for lessons.
- The group leader must collect all fees from their party and be prepared to make ONE FULL PAYMENT in advance or upon arrival.
- Rental equipment is on a first come, first served basis. Terry Peak ski resort asks that groups try to arrive at the Stewart Lodge by 8am.
- A final call from group sales coordinator will be made to your group contact 24-48 hours before your arrival to confirm all the numbers. Any changes made on the day of arrival will be at full price.
- Upon booking your group, a credit card number must be provided for a $50 non-refundable fee, to be charged only in the event of no-show or failure to give 24 hours notice for cancellation.
- Get more value out of your vacation by getting your equipment the night before!
Chalet guests can take advantage of this huge time saver by coordinating with Terry Peak Ski Resorts group bookings coordinator. Please be sure to request for this and note that this may not be possible if you have a late arrival. If this is the case, you will most likely have to check out your equipment the following morning (with everyone else).