Rules and Regulations
To help insure you have a relaxing first class experience,
please observe the following Rules and Regulations.
- Check-in 4 pm or later / Check-out 10 am or sooner. $100/hour penalty for early arrival / late departures. (unless prior approval from BDP)
- No smoking inside the Chalets (including the garages). Please dispose of all tobacco butts properly in designated outdoor areas.
- No under age alcohol consumption.
- All minors must be occupied by an adult
- Absolutely NO pets allowed.
- Be mindful of your neighbors – Keep music levels to a respectable level
- No outside music after 10 pm.
- Clean BBQs after each use.
- Keep the garage heaters at their preset temperature – pipes will freeze in the winter time if they are turned off!
- Base board heaters get HOT – Please do not put any cloths, hats, or gloves on the heaters…they may burn!
- When checking out, please help us keep our expenses down by turning down all heaters to 50 degrees. This helps keep our rates down and is good for Mother Nature too.
- Furniture needs to stay in its original location…please do not move it around.
- Minors in hot tub must be occupied/observed by an adult at all times
- Overflow Parking: Terry Peak Ski Resort does NOT allow any overnight parking in their parking lot. Please be advised that your vehicle will get towed without authorization.
- Please replace the Chalet keys back in the lock box upon your departure.
- You are responsible for your guests. All items are counted and inventoried after each stay – ANY LOST, STOLEN, OR BROKEN ITEMS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE ACCOUNT ON FILE!
Violation of these (or any other) rules is subject to immediate eviction including monetary penalties.